I am happy to introduce you to a very special home for sale in the sought after North side mobile park in Camrose Alberta.
This park is managed by a great guy who fixes park issues in record fashion and ensures all tenants are respectful towards each other and the park. This is a great place to raise a family or retire and relax.
Today I bring you a masterpiece of a mobile. We have taken our time in completely renovating this home right from the ground to the roof and everywhere in between.
I will list everything in point form for your viewing pleasure:
- This lot has the largest yard in the park, being the first one as you enter, it definitely sets the bar high for those with a healthy ego.
- It has a prefectly paved driveway, and the first and newest installed LED streetlight thanks to your truly.
- The ground level has a layer of plastic on the ground to avoid moisture seeping up and creating issues in the future.
- The blocking is pressure treated 4x4 and has been leveled out twice, once when first dropped then again once complete. You will have no issues with a sinking corner.
- The skirting is completely insulated with R-20 insulation and skirted with brand new snow white skirting.
- We have installed brand new vinyl sliding argon filled windows, insulated doors, and a storm door on the exterior.
- There is brand new vinyl siding to go along with the new windows, installed properly from the ground to the roof.
- We have built a beautiful back deck with brown pressure treated wood and a nice stairway in the front.
- Once inside, you will first notice the large porch with a generously sized den situated with cupboards. No need to store your expensive tools outside in a cold shed like the rest of them. This porch and den has lots of room for all your tools and a deep freezer all properly insulated and heated.
- Everything is completed painted right on through the home.
- You will notice new stainless steel appliances including an awesome fridge, stove and dishwasher.
- New kitchen counter, sink and fixtures.
- Large open living room and kitchen, completely re-done with flooring windows and paint with crown moulding.
- The laundry room is a great size with newer front load washer and dryer along with a new hot water tank, all professionally plumbed by Ace Plumbing.
- All the electrical was done by Shredder Electric who has done a great job.
- The 2 bedrooms are all re-done with flooring, paint and windows.
- The master has two closets and has been completely re-done with new windows flooring and paint as well.
- The bathroom has been completely renovated and has brand new everything in it.
- The roof has all new roof trusses sloped across the porch as well and is all complete with 25 year shingles.
This home is a must see and will definitely not last long as we already have 2 booked viewings.
Do not let this one slip away, we have it priced for quick sale and the keys are ready to be turned over to the new owner.
There is also potential for the owner to add some value by building a shed and a fence. We may consider adding this for the right buyer at a discounted rate once the purchase agreement is signed.
The lot fees in this park are $510/month and include:
- Unlimited Water and anything from the valve in the culvert down is all maintained by the city so no cost to you if any issues arise.
- All garbage pick up is road side and is all included in the lot fee.
- The park is all paved and is plowed all winter long, also included in the lot fee.
Please contact Stephen Osmond at 780-619-5812 for more information, to book a viewing, or to sign the purchase agreement.