Reporting to the Production Supverisor, the Machine Operator is responsible for the day-to-day activities as part of the Production team.
• Working with machines and computer systems to produce animal feed in a timely manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations while meeting production targets.
• Ensuring proper documentation for Food Safety.
• Following safety and housekeeping standards, and complying with all regulatory requirements.
• Other duties as required.
• Physical Requirements: Ability to regularly bend and twist, open and close lids, climb ladders, and lift 50 pounds.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
• Grade 12 or equivalent, willingness to be coached and to learn, good interpersonal skills, team player, basic computer skills, knowledge of machinery, and demonstrated attention to detail. Preference will be given to candidates with Feed Mill or Manufacturing experience.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Full Time; Permanent.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Base salary commensurate with experience; bonus; health care benefits and pension plan with employer matching.
APPLICATION PROCESS: If you are interested in applying for this position, email email@example.com and submit an application by Friday, August 22, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest in Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc.; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No calls please. We are committed to employment equity and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Trouw Nutrition Canada Inc. is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation.