For GUN fans! I hope it is enough for you to see - then ask questions. This was my 1st ad here so I am learning the ropes! So I revamped it. Sorry :(
It would be too hard to have to many ads - However If you see a gun you are interested in please contact me for more information. I will send more detail pictures.
from the Top
1. Coney Winchester Model 64 - 22 cal. SOLD!
2. Glenfield - Model TO - 22 Cal. R1 Semi Auto - Extremely Light - SOLD!
3. Savage Anschultz - Model (Match) 64 C - 22 cal. LR -SS -Bolt Action Made in West Germany - Very Good Condition - wood stock - Target Rifle - 1800.00
4. Anshutz Model 64 -LR -22 Cal. 1R - Single Shot - Bolt Action - JG Anshutz ULM- Germany Excellent Condition - wood stock Target Rifle. 1500.00 - SOLD TY Mike!
5. See separate ad Gun Collection 2 SET of Air Guns - 2000.00
6. Anschutz Model 335 Air Rifle (Target) 177 pellet - Target sights - Good Condition - Wood Stock - JG Anshutz - Waffenfabrick - ULM - Germany 800.00
7. Fabricade Arms Ouiedo 1928 (303) Single Shot - Britsh -Bolt Action - SS - Bolt Action - Fair Condition - wood stock 2X4769 Best Offer
8. England 303 1913 Bolt Action with Clip - Good Condition - wood stock - orginal strip mounts - and bayonet mount on barrel 800.00
9. Browning Spark Ultra Plus - 12 gauge- double barrel Shot gun- Over - Under - Browning Arms - Co Morgan Utah -wood stock - Barrel Baffles - Excellent Condition 1400.00
10. Comanche Carbine Model 1894 Winchester Model 94 30-30 Made in USA - Trophy Gun- with Baffalo and Comanche engraving - Excellent Condition - never used. with bullet holder and bullets - 900.00 SOLD
11. Winchester Model 94 AE 30-30 Level Action - SOLD
Will be willing to listen to all Fair and reasonable Offers on some of the Firearms and Firm on others!
CONTACT ONLY AFTER 5:00 PM
I am willing to take a deposit - payments - However any deposits or payments will not be refunded if you back out of the deal. No more than 2 months - twist my arm at 3 months. I know times are tough. I am not selling because times are tough - I am selling because I feel someone who can enjoy them more on a collectors level. I seriously do not require such beautiful pieces to have locked up away and then no one actually enjoys them.
Of course Guns remain with until paid in full!