Coles Street Building 4919-51 Street Athabasca
Suicide Prevention Training
The training is designed for both professionals and laypeople in the community.
This program provides participants with the skills and tools needed to complete a suicide intervention.
Once completed, the participants will be able to:
1. Recognize when a person is at risk of suicide
2. Do an intervention and ask about suicide
3. Complete a risk review to determine what risk the person is at
4. Develop a safe plan to keep the person safe
5. Know what resources are available