10214-142 St. NW, Edmonton, Alberta – T5N 2N8Closing Date: Mar 12 2018
About the Hospital:
Edmonton West Animal Hospital in Edmonton, AB provides the finest veterinary services to pets from preventative to emergency care, and everything in between. Our licensed vet team is experienced in all types of conditions and treatments and is prepared to diagnose, treat, and medicate as needed. Our hospital is a full-service facility and is equipped to take on any health issue the pet may face.
Currently we are hiring a full-time and permanent Veterinarian for our hospital. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, motivated individual who is passionate about pets and enjoy client communication.
Company Legal Name: 1823856 Alberta Ltd
Company Business Name: Edmonton West Animal Hospital
Business Address: 10214-142 St. NW, Edmonton, Alberta – T5N 2N8
Number of positions: 1
Terms of employment: Full Time, Permanent
Remuneration: $84,000 per year
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 10214-142 St. NW, Edmonton, Alberta – T5N 2N8
• Diagnose diseases or abnormal conditions through physical examinations and/or laboratory test
• Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds, or performing surgery
• Vaccinate animals to prevent and treat diseases
• Perform routine, emergency and post-mortem examinations
• Advise clients on the general care of animals including feeding, housing, behavior, breeding and hygiene
• Provide a wide range of veterinary services and supervise overall operations of the animals treated in the clinic.
• Education: Two years of pre-veterinary studies or completion of a college program in health science and A four to five year university degree in veterinary medicine
• Certification and License: Completion of national certification examinations and a provincial license to practice is required
• Experience: Experience as a Veterinarian would be an asset
• Languages: Written and Spoken English is required
• Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Accurate, Team player, Dependability, Values and ethics, Reliability
• Additional Skills: Ability to supervise Veterinary Technicians and animal care workers; Responsible for overall operation of the hospital
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Veterinarian” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Date Posted: Feb 05 2018