900 - 4 Street NW, Slave Lake, AB T0G 2A1Closing Date: Apr 20 2018
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program and more. We currently have an opening for the following position:
Service Technician – Slave Lake
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Service Technician will be responsible for providing field service requirements.
Key position functions include:
• Deliver, assemble, test, and paint wellhead assemblies
• Execute field service requirements including installation and maintenance of wellheads
• Assist with shop and vehicle housekeeping in accordance with Company expectations
• Maintain assigned service unit, including tools and spare component requirements
• Provide customer property repair as required
• Travel to other branches to acquire training and provide assistance as required
• Comply and follow Company procedures and policies
• Assist with shipping and receiving as required
• Represent the Company to customers in a positive manner and provide exceptional customer service
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Regular travel is required
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
• High School Diploma
• 1 to 3 years of industry related experience preferred
• Knowledge of wellhead products and service industry
• Stream-Flo and competitor product knowledge an asset
• Folding Boom Truck Crane - 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification an asset
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license
• H2S, First Aid and PST training an asset
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Strong work ethic, mechanical aptitude and commitment to safety
• Ability to work in a team environment
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
How to Apply:
Please apply to:
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Attention: Human Resources
4505 74 Avenue
Edmonton, AB T6B 2H5
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Date Posted: Apr 12 2018