Professional Drivers Wanted
Calgary, ABClosing Date: Feb 15 2018
Agri-Tel Transportation Inc. from Lockport Manitoba has a great new opportunity available and we want Calgary Long-Haul Truck drivers to join our team! - With a new company initiative being put in place within the Calgary market, we are able to offer Calgary located candidates the opportunity for more home time!
We are a mid-size company located in Lockport, Manitoba just 10 minutes North of Winnipeg who specialize in hauling Fresh and Healthy Produce from California into the Canadian Prairies!
A ton of our business is located in the Alberta/Saskatchewan Markets and we feel we can offer you the work/life balance you're wanting as our clients are in your home town!
Here's what we're looking for:
* Class 1A driver's license with one-two years of experience.
* Able for entry to the United States
* Ability to do trip lengths of 7-12 days
* Ability to operate and drive articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
* Ability to plan travel schedules and routes, use atlases and other trip planning aids such as GPS
* Mountain driving experience considered an asset
* Clear Criminal Record check
* Drivers Abstract with three or less violations
* NEW - Competitive 0.43 - 0.47 RPM with Yearly Retention Bonus and Quarterly Bonus as well as Paid for Picks/Drops, Detentions, Layovers, Boarder Crossings -
*11,000 Avg. monthly miles
* After three months employment we offer a health benefits package (medical, dental, disability & life insurance)
* Vacation pay of four percent, approximately two weeks of time after one-year employment
Agri-Tel is an equal opportunity employer, we invite you to reach out to us by email at email@example.com or call 204-289-3033 for details and ask for someone in our recruitment dept.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Recruiting@agritel.ca or Randys@agritel.ca
Date Posted: Jan 16 2018