Canadian Base Transport Ltd business address located at Unit 218, 4818 Westwinds Dr NE, Calgary, AB T3J 3Z5 is looking for 1 Bookkeeper. ((NOC 1231/1311))
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 27 /Hour, (40 hours / week.)
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay. Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standard Act
Completion of High School is required
Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) or Courses in accounting or 2-3 years of experience in relevant field is required.
Unit 218, 4818 Westwinds Dr NE, Calgary, AB T3J 3Z5
- Maintain company's financial records.
- Reconcile receipts and manage budgets, payroll and deposits.
- Reconcile orders taken with the receipts.
- Tally receipts with the inventory and adjust the budget accordingly.
- Manage payments and receivables from other companies.
- Prepare deposit slips after reconciling cash and credit card payment received.
- Maintaining the trial balances, profit and loss statements and balance sheet.
- Managing accounts payable and receivables, reconciling bank statements.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
Essential Skills: Strong organizational skills, High level of integrity, Flexibility, Accuracy, Task oriented, Computer skills, Time management capabilities etc. are required.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit 218, 4818 Westwinds Dr NE, Calgary, AB T3J 3Z5