Grande Prairie, Alberta
STANFORD HOTEL in Grande Prairie is now hiring a Permanent Full-Time Cooks position.
• Prepare and cook full course meals, prepare and cook individual dishes and foods
• Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions
• Work with minimal supervision, prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
• Estimate food requirements and costs
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas, train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Order supplies and equipment
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.)
• Clean kitchen and work areas
Wages and Benefits: Wages of $14.50 per hour, for 40 hours per week.
Work Experience: Must have at least 2 years of experience in commercial cooking and must have a strong command in English language both written and oral communication.
Education: Completion of high school education is required.
Qualified applicants send resume by mail or submit in person to the Operation Manager, Stanford Hotels and Resorts, 11401 100 Avenue, Grande Prairie, Alberta, T8V 5M6 or email resume to the manager at firstname.lastname@example.org