Savanna Well Servicing Inc. (Canada) is looking for an experienced TMX Operator in the Lloydminster, AB area.
Summary of duties:
• Manage the daily operation of the rig.
• Ensuring that operations run smoothly, safely and efficiently
• Organize the set-up and shut down of the rig.
• Ensure procedures and policies are posted and understood
• Prepare and submit required reports and necessary paperwork; establish operating procedures for equipment; implement preventative maintenance and organize servicing supplies and equipment
• Monitor the rig and maintain equipment at optimal productivity and profitability.
• Work with the oil company representative as necessary to maintain a level of excellence set forth by their company and Savanna, including input towards the daily operations and procedures.
• Adhere to environmental and safety legislation, policy and recommended practice.
• Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for in a potential candidate?
- Relevant experience on a service rig
- Must have valid safety tickets (e.g. H2S Alive and First Aid)
- Must have valid Class 1 or 3 driver's license
- Must be willing to travel out of town for work, as needed
- We are willing to train the right candidate
Why work at Savanna?
- Group benefits coverage (extended health & dental)
- Competitive wages
- Steady work
- Great team environment