Part Time Customer Service Representative Career Opportunity!
Ashley HomeStore is currently looking for a Part Time Customer Service Representative who will assist in the administrative component of our guests in store and after sales experience for our store in Red Deer located at 110-5250 22nd Street.
Ashley is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
Market competitive wages;
- Comprehensive benefits plan, an educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values.
As a Customer Service Representative you will:
- Ensure excellent customer service by responding to customer needs consistent with company standards, culture and business practices.
- Ensures efficiency and accuracy in relation to:
- guest orders
- guest inquiries (in person/on phone)
- cash and financial management
- Always keeps the customers’ best interest in mind.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- High school diploma
- 1 year of experience in a customer service or hospitality environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Able to work retail hours (days/evenings and weekends required)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle difficult situations diplomatically and professionally
How did we get to be the #1 retailer in North America?
With innovative marketing concepts, quality products and state-of-the-art manufacturing methods, Ashley HomeStores continue to have a stream of satisfied guests who contribute to our continuous growth. But we know we couldn’t do any of this without our talented team members. Our team members are committed to providing an exceptional guest experience. Our team members make the difference!
Plan Your Future With Us!
Apply now at www.ashleycareers.ca!
Ashley HomeStore welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.