Service Station Site Auditors Needed Immediately
PerformaLogics is a business intelligence company that completes site audits across many of our client’s brands. We are seeking auditors to visit specific Service Stations on an ongoing basis to complete site evaluations for cleanliness, safety, signage and other measurements.
This is a part time/casual position. You are provided a specific list of locations to visit on a recurring schedule. You are able to set your own work hours / days as long as the evaluations are completed before the deadline.
• Must be available to complete audits weekdays between 8am-7pm
• Be able to follow detailed training/instructions online
• Must act and dress in a presentable manner (you will be working with our client’s employees)
• Have access to a computer for filing reports
• Be able to make accurate observations
• Have your own transportation as audits are designated regional routes (travel compensation is paid)
• Be able to meet deadlines
• Have good communication skills
No previous experience necessary. Full training is provided.
This is a great way to earn extra money if you are a student, retired, or if you have other commitments and wish to earn extra income.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com