Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently seeking experienced Maintenance Electrical Journeymen for our Whitecourt branch. Due to the nature of the work, candidates must be located within commuting distance of Whitecourt, AB.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term maintenance projects with well-established and reputable clients.
• Journeyman Electrician certificate
• Must have previous troubleshooting and industrial electrical maintenance experience
• At least 3 years of electrical experience on industrial maintenance projects is required
• Candidates must have valid H2S Alive, CSTS-09, Standard First Aid and OSSA Fall Protection certificates
• Experience working within Industrial Oil & Gas facilities
• Valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Candidates must be located within commuting distance of Whitecourt
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Gold Standard) that provides electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. We have been recognized in 2014 as the Gold Award Winner as Canada's Safest Employer for the oil and gas industry and in 2015 as a Silver Award Winner as Canada’s Safest Culture as measured across all industries. We are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please email@example.com